1. Before you invite a customer to host a Facebook party be sure and decide on what you will offer as their reward for hosting the party. All Hostess incentives are provided by the Alison’s Pantry Representative personally (not Alison’s Pantry).
The easiest way to apply your Hostess Discount is to place your Hostess order in on Net 10 and then apply a credit to the Hostess account from your commission.
The following are suggestions to reward your hostess.
- Free gift for hosting the party
- 10% of all sales in FREE AP products
- Free gift when she has 25 people that have RSVPd they are going or maybe going
- Receive $15 more in FREE products when party has 15 orders
- Free gift for certain $ amount of outside orders
2. Decide ahead of time on gifts you will offer as prizes for party games, drawings and incentives to order during the party.
Optional Party Prizes for Guests:
Check out the rep only items on the website for some great options to purchase as gifts & prizes.
- You will need a free gift for the game during the party
- Each person who comes to the party gets a prize (optional)
- Door prize for winner of drawing for attending people
- Gift for game winner or % off of their order
- Gift for booking a party or % off of their order
- Shopping special- incentive for placing an order at the party
3. The best time to host a party is in the evening around 8:00 pm. Keep your party about 30-45 min long.
4. Post every 3-5 min.; as soon as people start commenting on a post you can post the next one. 12-15 posts total is a great number.
5. Be sure and thank each person with a thank you post as they order to generate excitement and let other guests know people are ordering and they should too.
6. Make sure you are familiar with hot deals, current sales, and new products in the catalog.
Coach your hostess well! Be sure she knows you are excited!
Before the Party
1. Thank your hostess for having the party.
2. Visit with your hostess about what you need her to do, what to expect and what she will receive for hosting a party. Encourage her to get outside orders from people who can’t attend the party. Remind her to comment on all of your posts to get more interaction with guests.
3. Become Facebook friends with your hostess if you’re not already Facebook friends.
4. Make sure she knows NOT to invite every person she knows to her Facebook party event. Too many invitations makes you look desperate. 50 invites is a good rule of thumb. 25 attendees at your Facebook party is a manageable number where you can keep up with comments and questions from guests during the party.
5. After creating the event, have your hostess invite Facebook friends that she knows well enough that she would invite them to a home party. She needs to private message the people she wants to invite with the image below, and ask if they would like to join the party. It’s rude to just add someone to an event without their permission, plus it makes them feel important and wanted to receive a private message first. Example Text for Inviting Guests: “I would love for you to join me at my Alison’s Pantry Facebook Party (date and time). There will be some fun giveaways and I love their great food. Would you like an invitation?” Once a guest says yes, you or the hostess will need to add them to the event page you set up through Facebook.
6. Offer an incentive for when she has 25 people that have RSVPed saying maybe or yes they are attending.
7. Have your hostess make a wish list of things she would like to receive from the catalog so she can get excited about all the possibilities and be motivated to follow through with her guests.
8. A day or two before the party, contact your hostess again and remind her to text the guests to remind them about the party.
After the Party
1. Call your hostess within 24 hours. Thank her for the awesome party. Review totals, orders and the guest list. Was there anyone who was unable to attend? Have her follow up with those guests to get any extra outside orders so she can receive more free stuff. Remind her when the order closes.
2. Send her a thank you note!
3. If you have any comments or suggestions on how to improve the flow of the party please feel free to email [email protected]. Thanks you!
1. Read through the entire Party Script.
2. Download all Party Images & Videos from the Pre-Party Posts and the Party Script below so you’re ready to upload them to your posts. Be sure to choose and download the following: A Meme for Pre-Party Post #4; A game for Party Post #5; and 1 post for Party Post #7.
3. Create the actual Event on Facebook.
- A. Create the event for her – be sure the event settings are set to “invite only”.
- B. Add the header image below as your Event Photo by uploading the image to your page.
- C. Create an attention grabbing event title. Such as “So and So’s Alison’s Pantry Party” Keep the wording within the body of the invitation short and sweet
- D. Fill out the Description section with these bullet points
- Click to join the event- First 20 people to RSVP they are coming will be entered in a drawing!
- Come join us for an all new party adventure!
- The fun will be fast and fantastic….all on Facebook!
- Learn about Alison’s Pantry and our fabulous Restaurant Quality Food Products you can make in your own home to bring your family to the table.
- E. Add your Hostess in the Co-Host section of the Event, this way she can invite her friends to the party. Be sure the guests are able to invite their friends too. All of these options are manageable on the event page. See #5 in Hostess Coaching for how to invite guests.
- F. Check the “Only hosts can post on the event discussion” then notify your hostess that the event is created and have her send out the invites.
Pre-Party Posts (6)
Pre-party posts are to be posted one each day in the week before the party. Schedule yourself a reminder to do it each day so you don’t forget!
Pre-Party Post #1
Image: Popcorn Chicken (Prepost1)
Text: One Product- Four Easy Meals!
Second Line- See Recipes in Comments
Comment on the Prepost1 with Image Prepost1b
Comment: Find all 4 recipes on our blog!
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps
Serves 4 – Cost: $5.81/$1.45 each
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cooked popcorn chicken #1424 cut into bite size pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped pineapple #8277
- 1/4 of a red onion, chopped
- 1 romaine heart, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 4 8″ tortillas #4970
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once until chicken is warmed through. Remove pan from heat. Add barbecue sauce to the pan and toss chicken to coat.
2. Place tortilla on a plate. Layer with a spoonful of barbecue chicken, cheese, pineapple, onion, chopped romaine and cilantro. Roll, burrito style and secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately.
Pre-Party Post 2
Text: “Which Best Describes you?”
Comment which describes you and be sure and respond to any comments guests make!
Pre-Party Post 3
Image: Flat Iron Steaks (Prepost3)
Text: Line 1 “Do you want to make ‘Restaurant-Quality’ steaks at home?”
Line 2 “See our tips in the comments!”
Image 2: Prepost3B
Text: 5 tips for grilling the perfect steak (Post this in the comments of Post #3)
Pre-Party Post 4
Image: Choose your favorite Meme to download and post from our Social Media Images before the party!
Text: Have you ever felt this way??
Pre-Party Post 5
Text: Maybe she’s crazy …
Comment with your must have food item!
Pre-Party Post 6
Image: Choose one of the images
(Prepost6A or Prepost6B) below to post with one of the following questions:
Text: 1. Which of these would you love to try? 2. Shout out your top pick of these products!
Reminder Image #1
Image: Reminder1—Post this 30 minutes before party begins
Text: Facebook Party begins in 30 minutes! Here is all you need to attend.
Reminder Image #2
Image: Reminder2 — Post 15 minutes before party begins
Reminder Image #3
Image: Reminder3 — Post 5 minutes before party begins
Text: Alison’s Pantry FB Parties are fast —only 30-45 min. And only have 4 parts. You’re going to love it! Be sure to refresh your screen often to see new posts or watch your notifications bell at the top of the screen. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the fun!
These posts should be made every 3– 5 minutes to keep the party moving, or when comments have slowed down.
Party Post 1
Text: Tell us you are here! What is your favorite T.V. show and how do you know the hostess?
(you can ask any engaging question you want here)
Party Post 2
FB Live: How the Party Works– Build trust with your party guests by doing a Facebook live in your event with this handy script:
Thank you so much for joining us at our Alison’s Pantry Facebook Party!
Did you know that we have been in business for over 30 years and we have a double your money back guarantee?
Booking a Facebook party is a great way to get Hostess Discounts and connect with friends in a simple, no hassle way. See the comments for what you will receive for free if you book a party tonight.
To place an order you can comment on the posts, message or text your hostess, or go online and place your own order at alisonspantry.com
In the comments we will let you know the day your products will be arriving and where you can pick them up at.
This party is going to be short and fun! We will share some of our favorite products, play a game, and then let you know who the prize winners are.
Be sure to comment on the posts. The more you comment, the more entries you will receive in our door prize drawing.
Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions!
Comments: Post this image in the comments of your Facebook Live.
Party Post 3
Text: Line 1—What’s your pet peeve about store bought bacon?
- Our supplier is a local Utah company
- Daily’s Bacon is the ONLY fresh cutter in the Nation
- Daily’s Bacon Cuts their bacon to Order
- They use “Best Animal Handling Processes”
- We sell both Raw AND Precooked
Party Post 4
Video: “Soup Supreme”
Text: ‘Soup’er easy dinners!
Party Post 5
Choose ONE Game to post and play!
Image: What’s on Your Phone, AP Scrabble OR Guess My Favorite Product
Text: Comment your answers!
(The game should run until the end of the party when you will then choose a winner and comment who that winner is and what their prize is.)
Party Post 6
Image: Bargains Gif
Text: Alison’s Pantry has something for every budget! Here are just a few favorites for under $12.99!
Comment: If you have any questions about our products just ask!
Party Post 7
Chose one of the Images below to post for Party Post 7.
Text: Which would you pair with your steak?
Don’t forget to comment you’re favorite item!
Image: Veggies (this is a rotating image)
Text: What’s your favorite veggie?
Our frozen Vegetables are amazing quality.
Frozen Vegetables “lock in” nutrients for a higher content of vitamins vs. the loss that occurs with fresh vegetables.
Our frozen vegetables are picked and packed within 4 hours at their peak of ripeness for maximum nutritional value.
Our vegetables are Individually Quick Frozen (IQF) so that they don’t “clump” together in the package.
Our supplier is committed to sustainable agricultural practices.
1-4lb. bag sizes
Better pricing for size vs. what you pay in grocery stores.
Text: You’re going to love everything about our spices!
In comments post this link: Spices List –
Party Post 8
Video: Popcorn chicken
Party Post 9
Text: Book a party tonight and receive ___________________ .
Party Post 10
Image: Meal Kits Gif (this is a rotating image)
Text: Hate planning dinner? Alison’s Pantry has something for you! We’ve made it easy with 3 Meal Kits that include all the essentials for 6 hearty servings (plus there’s usually leftovers!) as well as an easy-to-follow recipe card with minimal prep work. Choose from Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets, Shrimp Alfredo, or Beef & Chicken Fajitas. If you’re interested, we have a great video with a demo of each of these kits. I’ll leave the link in the comments after the party.
Webinar link for meal kits—post in comments at the end of the party. https://www.facebook.com/AlisonsPantryFoods/deos/404716213408434/
Party Post 11
Image: Order Now Gif
Text: (Post the link to our most current flipcatalog from here.)
Comment: Here’s a list of all the products we saw in our party complete with links to our website. https://pantryacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/ProductList.pdf
Comment: Watch this video for more great info about our Meal Kits: https://www.facebook.com/AlisonsPantryFoods/deos/404716213408434/
In comments, say Thank you to everyone who places an order to build momentum.
Tell guests when orders will be delivered to rep.
Tell everyone thank you for attending.
Announce the winners from the game and the door prize (person with the most comments).
Tell everyone what date the party closes and remind them they can either contact the hostess with their order, let you know what they would like to order, or go online and place their own order.
After Party Post
Next Day– Individual thank you to guests who ordered.
Image: thank you
Text: “Thanks again, you’re going to love what you ordered!”