Submitting this form is just a request for information on the item you would like to special order. Please remember that submitting a request isn’t a guarantee that we will be ordering it until you respond to confirm.
Special Orders can take anywhere from 4 to 8+ weeks and are never guaranteed! Average time is 4-6 weeks.
- Please note that special orders are not guaranteed. We can still be shorted by the supplier or find out that it’s no longer available.
- When requesting special orders you are simply asking for info and if we are able to get an item. Once that info is given and you have confirmed that you want to order it, that it is a commitment to buy it when it comes in. Be sure your customer knows!
- Be sure to look online for the item you are wanting before requesting the special order to make sure there are none in stock. 🙂
- Don’t forget that most items have to be ordered by the CASE.
- HD (Hot Deal) Products cannot be special ordered at the same price and are not always available in the same package size.
- Special order items will be added to net 10 orders for your customers unless otherwise requested or a current order exists when the item is received.
- CHEESE: Josh is willing to Special Order cheese products only if we have carried them before. Be aware that they will come frozen and do NOT qualify for any refunds as we would prefer NOT to freeze cheeses other than those we’ve tested and have on catalog.
- STEP 1
Use the form below to request a special order. Include as many details on the item that you can. Please include the product name, description, flavor, item number if we’ve carried it previously. If it’s a new item include the brand and size you are wanting.
- STEP 2
We will respond back to you with info on the item we found and pack sizes, and if we can special order the product you are looking for. If you do not receive an email response within 2 days, LET US KNOW.
- STEP 3
Once the product is received at the warehouse, we will notify you by text so we can place the Net 10 order for your customer.
Special Order Form
Hi, (name of customer), this is ______ from Alison’s Pantry, how are you today? Do you have a minute? Did you get a chance to look at the catalog this month?……….
Yes? that’s great, was there anything that you had questions about? Great, what can I answer? (answer questions, take order)
Also, I wanted to let you know that if ever you aren’t finding a certain item, please ask me about it and I will find out if it can be special ordered. We are doing more and more special orders for items for customers. It’s our goal to help you get the things that are important to you.
No? that’s too bad, I know how busy your days are. I would be happy to call you back so that you can get a minute to look it over. Would that be ok?
Yes, Great. I will give you call on _______, but I want to let you know that we are starting to do more special orders for some of the items that aren’t in our catalog. So, as you are looking at the catalog, if there is anything that you miss, or haven’t seen for a while, please let me know and I will check to see if it’s available to special order. Thank you for your support, I appreciate it. Ill check back in with you. (schedule a time to call back)
No, ok, was there something that you need this time? I can look up the numbers, if you don’t know them. Also, I wanted to let you know that if ever you aren’t finding a certain item, please ask me about it and I will find out if it can be special ordered. We are doing more and more special orders for items for customers. It’s our goal to help you get the things that are important to you.
No, I don’t need anything this month. Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate you sharing that with me. Listen, I wanted to let you know that we are special ordering items that are not currently in our catalogs or have been removed. Is there anything that you remember ordering that we don’t offer anymore? We are interested in getting those items back or special ordering them for you if they are available. Please let me know. Thank you, I’ll check back in with you, or feel free to text me if you remember.