To help you grow your business, Alison’s Pantry provides a Marketing Kit to Representatives to be used at fair booths or open houses. Hosting an event is a great way to find new customers and increase sales.
The Marketing Kit includes the following items:
- Instructions for hosting a successful fair booth or tasting party.
- Products to display and use for samples or drawing prizes ($95.00 Value!):
- #4020 – Cookie Sheet,
- #1153 – Parchment Paper,
- #1824 – AP Brownie Mix,
- #2309 – AP Raspberry Muffin Mix,
- #2592 – Garlic Supreme, 1 lb. bag,
- #1423 – Popeye’s Spinach Dip Mix, 1 lb. bag.
- 25 promotional items (chip clips) to pass out at your event.
- **Items may vary depending on availability.
- Banner upon Request or order your own here.
In order to receive a Marketing Kit, it is mandatory that the Representative participates in a phone call with their RSM who will train them on hosting a successful fair booth or open house.
The Representative will then be charged $50 for each Marketing Kit. The Representative can receive full credit back on their account for the first Marketing Kit purchased per calendar year, and 50% credit back on additional kits purchased in the same calendar year by doing the following steps:
- Completing and submitting our follow-up report after their event.
- Posting photos of their booth/open house on our Alison’s Pantry Rep and/or Team Facebook groups.
- Note: If the Representative reaches over $10,000 on one month (in the current year), he/she qualifies for two Marketing Kits reimbursed at 100% per year.
To request your Marketing Kit and training appointment, please contact your RSM.
Marketing Kit Information – a flyer of the above information that you can print off.