- Read Your Email. We try not to send out too many emails but the ones we send have important updates and other necessary items you need to know to be successful in your Alison’s Pantry business. Are you wondering why that item won’t go into portals? The explanation is in an email. Are you looking for the 2017 delivery schedule? It’s in your email.
For those of you who have a Gmail account, Gmail automatically sorts your emails into folders. You need to check all of your folders to find your Alison’s Pantry emails. AP emails sometimes go to your Promotions folder (see picture below). Keeping up with your AP emails consistently will help you be confident in the information you have to offer your customers.
2. Contact your customers and follow up every month. You will hear it over and over from the reps who are most successful; they contact their customers on a regular basis. People love AP products but usually won’t place an order until you remind them to do so. They are grateful for the reminder; it’s good customer service.
3. Reach out to new customers. Customers’ budgets change. Customers die. Or move away. There are lots of reasons to regularly build your customer base and lots of ways to do that. Getting new customers each month is a great way to have consistently high sales.
4. Ask for referrals. Hands down the very best way to get new customers is to ask your current customers for referrals. People trust their friends. So don’t be afraid to ask for help getting new customers! Try this: “Will you share your catalog with your friends at work? I will give you free shipping on your order when you give me a new customer who places an order.” Easy peasy. Then FOLLOW UP. Follow up is key. Later in the month when you contact that customer say, “Did you get a chance to share the catalog at work? Was there anyone who wanted to place an order?”
5. Attend Webinars. The webinars are fun and informative. We train on Alison’s Pantry products, how to use them, and how to sell more of them. We also give great tips on how to build your Alison’s Pantry business. Consistently attending webinars builds your confidence, your knowledge, and your ability to be a great Alison’s Pantry representative.
Consistency works. The more consistently you do the important things the more consistent your sales will be!