Looking for your Current Delivery Schedule? Find it Here
2022 Ordering Schedules
You’re going to love the new regular ordering dates each month for your group!
The only major change to the schedule for 2022 is to limit each catalog to one calendar month (no more overlapping!). In order to do this, we will only have 11 catalogs for the year instead of 12. This will allow us to adjust our catalog deadlines for each group.
If you compare the 2021 schedule with the new 2022 schedule you’ll see that things really aren’t changing much. The new dates will just simplify your reminders as you’ll always order on the same Monday of each month!
Pricing will still be for 2 catalogs in a row. New items will be available after group 4 closes every other month.
Here are some answers to a few questions you might have:
- Will I still get a magnet schedule? Yes! We’ll be sending those out with your #11 or #12 orders.
- Will magnet schedules be available for our customers? Yes! Find them below!
- Will my delivery still be the week after my orders close? Yes! Except for 1 noted exception due to Thanksgiving for Group 2 – see the pdf schedule.
- Will there be orders in December? As usual, there will not be orders in December except for the first week for group 4 for catalog #11.
- When will fall items be in the catalog? As usual, seasonal items will be timed so that they are available to every group for holiday ordering (this applies to Easter hams, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.)
You can download your copy of the 2022 schedule by clicking here!
2022 Customizable Schedules
Click your Group to view, save or print your 2021 Ordering and Delivery Schedules for your Customers.
You can customize the PDF with your rep info in Adobe before uploading OR after uploading in Vistaprint.
2021 Order & Delivery Schedules
Click below to view or print your 2021 Order and Delivery Schedule.
This rep copy has catalog deadline dates and catalog mailing dates as well.
Customizable Schedules For Your Customers
Click below to view or print your 2021 Ordering and Delivery Schedules for your Customers.
You can customize the PDF with your rep info in Adobe before uploading or after uploading in Vistaprint.
**All text on PDF’s has been changed to black text for easier reading when printed.** 11/3/2020 LH
Option 2 – for those that preferred a more chart-like format 🙂